Now that I have completed the four main family names, I'm now going to start in Ahnentafel order. The information in these posts will be brief (i.e. mostly names and dates only) as I plan to write future posts hightlighting couples, that will be more descriptive.
This weeks surname is MAZE and is on my paternal side of the tree.
1. Alana FARRELL
2. Robert Allan FARRELL (1927 - 1962)
3. Rhona MacDonald MARSHALL (1933 - 2003)
4. Robert FARRELL (1896 - 1965)
5. Helen "Nellie" DEVLIN (1892 - 1980)
8. William Forbes FARRELL (1869 - 1927)
9. Elizabeth Jane MAZE, born 17 Oct. 1870 in Drumoris, Brookeborough, Co. Fermanagh, N. Ireland. Have not found her exact date of death yet, but she was still living in 1944.
18. James MAZE, born about 1835 in Drumoris, Brookborough, Co. Fermanagh, N. Ireland and died 25 Aug. 1878 in Ballyreagh, Brookeborough, Co. Fermanagh, N. Ireland. He is buried in the Aghavea Parish Church Cemetery in Brookeborough. He married Catherine Fair in 1868 in Drumoris.
19. Catherine FAIR, born about 1843 in Co. Fermanagh, N. Ireland and died 14 July, 1916 in Ballyreagh, Brookeborough, Co. Fermanagh, N. Ireland. She is buried in the Aghavea Parish Church Cemetery in Brookeborough.
36. James MAZE
Unfortunately, this is as far as I have gotten on the MAZE family. If there are any Maze cousins out there, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com