Saturday, February 27, 2010

Closing Ceremonies - Winter 2010 Geneabloggers Games

The Medal Ceremonies took place today followed by the Closing Ceremonies of the Winter 2010 Geneablogger Games. It was a gruelling two weeks of blood, sweat and tears for the 51 participants as they worked to be the best that they could be!

This was the first Games that A Twig In My Tree participated in and what a phenominal job (if I do say so myself), winning 1 Bronze Medal, 2 Silver Medals, 1 Gold Medal and 1 Diamond Medal.

Congrulations to all the participants and we will see you all again at the 2012 Geneablogger Games.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Alanna! I have awarded you the "Ancestor Approved Award" for your interesting blog. You can pick up your award on my blog - "Jennifer's Genealogy Blog."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alanna, I see from the above post that you have already been awarded the "Ancestor Approved Award". Well, I also nominated you! Must mean your double great.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete